To be the leading overseas Chapter of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka promoting members’global standing, value proposition, collaboration and camaraderie.
Who We Are
Australian Chapter of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
To be the global collaborative platform for the members of CA Sri Lanka.
The purpose of the Chapter is to promote cohesion and camaraderie among CA members, providing opportunities for members to enhance their capabilities, and contribute towards initiatives that benefit the broader Sri Lankan and Australian community.
The objectives of the Chapter
- To create a greater fellowship among members by facilitating regular interactions and engagement;
- To assist members to update their technical knowledge and skills in order to enhance their professional competencies;
- To assist members newly arriving in Australia to acclimatise to the corporate, business and social environment;
- To collaborate and network with professional and academic institutions in Australia with the support of CA Sri Lanka to strengthen relationships among CA Sri Lanka, members of the Chapter and such institutions;
- To make representations to the Council of CA Sri Lanka on matters of professional interest in Australia and in Sri Lanka, and make suggestions to improve the standards and status of the profession; and
- To carry out any other objectives considered beneficial and in the interest of members, the broader accounting profession, CA Sri Lanka and its members, students, and the Sri Lankan and Australian community.